The Social Hub
Sleep, study, play, and make friends for life in the Netherlands! We have an offering at The Social Hub in The Hague for January 2024.
You will have a fully-equipped room with private bathroom and shared kitchen, fresh, comfy linens, and all the necessary kitchen appliances. Our regular cleaning services will make sure your living space stays tidy.
Find out more below:
You’re only a short walk from the main campus of The Hague University of Applied Sciences, where you will be taught during the International Foundation Year. Easy train connections can take you to other cities in the country, while an even easier bike commute will get you to the local beach, or anywhere in the city centre. With many affordable food shops, restaurants, and bars nearby, this is an ideal location to be a student.
Contract and Prices:
You must be able to move in from 1 February and vacate your room by 30 June. Monthly rental cost is approximately €1221.
What's included in the price?
Prices stated include:
• Private en-suite bathroom
• Large comfy bed
• Monthly housekeeping
• Free unlimited laundry
• Study desk
• Flat screen TV
• Fully equipped kitchens
• Access to study & workspaces
• Fast free Wi-Fi
• Gym access & bike rental
• 24/7 reception & security
• Game & chill out areas
• Wellbeing programme & mentor
• Hotline for immediate counselling
• 12 month skillshare.com membership
• 3 free nights at any TSH hotel
• Access to social working spaces
• 1 free parent’s night
How do I book?
The Hague Pathway College students have a separate booking process. Please use the booking process as explained in our information flyer shared with our future students, instead of the booking process on the website of The Social Hub.
As there is limited availability at The Social Hub, rooms are allocated on a first-come-first served basis.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information.
- The Social Hub’s Terms & Conditions and House Rules apply: www.thesocialhub.co/terms-and conditions.
- Navitas is not a party in the housing arrangements between the student and The Social Hub. Any issues arising from the rental agreement must be dealt directly with The Social Hub.