Staying in student accommodation, especially in your first year, is a great way to make friends and settle into your new city from a secure and comfortable base. The Hague Pathway College can help you book affordable accommodation through one of our trusted providers. We strongly recommend you do not travel to The Hague until you have secured your accommodation.
We always offer well-designed and furnished en-suite studios with private bathroom and shared kitchen at The Student Hotel in The Hague. Accommodation options are subject to availability (first-come, first-served). We will do our very best to help students find accommodation, however we are unable to guarantee a room if you apply late.
Please Note: The accommodation options in The Hague for the upcoming January intake are limited. Therefore, we encourage you to book your accommodation as soon as possible, even before your visa application starts.
The Social Hub (Previously Known as the Student Hotel)
Sleep, study, play, and make friends for life in the most international city in the Netherlands! The Social Hub in The Hague offers a full-service living environment. Pack your laptop and your study plan, and The Social Hub will take care of the rest.
Further information: https://www.thesocialhub.co/the-hague/
Please note: The Hague Pathway College students have a separate booking process. Please use the booking process as explained in our information sheet shared with our future students, instead of the booking process on the website of The Social Hub
Contract and Prices
You will be able to move in from 1 February and must vacate your room by 25 June 2023. Monthly rental cost for students enrolling early 2023 is approximately €1,184 including furnishing and service costs.
Prices stated include:
- Private bathroom
- Queen size bed
- Access to shared kitchen facilities
- Free wifi
- Flat screen TV
- Regular cleaning
- Free bike, incl storage
- All utilities (electricity, heating, water, etc)
- 24h staffing and security
- Access to laundry facilities
- Personal mailbox
- Free access to gym and other leisure activities
Additional services include meal plans, bicycle insurance, more frequent cleaning services, etc.
2526 BN The Hague
- Prices are based on fixed contract periods, longer stays are not permitted.
- Upon completing the booking process, a refundable deposit will be required to finalise the booking process
- Pets are not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
- Sharing rooms with others or children is not permitted
- Accommodation conditions and booking process may be subject to change
Disclaimer: Navitas is not a party in the accommodation arrangements between the student and The Social Hub. Any issues arising from booking accommodation must be worked out with The Social Hub directly.
How to Book
- To secure your room, start the booking process via this link, which is specifically for The Hague Pathway College students: thesocialhub.co/book-student-room
- Select a location: ‘Netherlands_The Hague’
- Tick the box: ‘Do you have a code?’
- Enter the group code: you can find it in the accommodation flyer we have sent you, otherwise please send us an email to email@example.com).
- Select your room
- Complete the booking
- Your studies start 4 January and we are aware that you need a place to stay until your room at The Social Hub is ready (1 February). We would advise you to book an early arrival deal at The Social Hub. TSH will advise you on any deals available
- TSH Terms & Conditions and House Rules apply: https://www.thesocialhub.co/terms-and-conditions
- If required to select your university/institution: select ‘Netherlands_The Hague’
- Additional services can be booked via the TSH portal, which you can access after completing the booking process
- If you have any specific wishes, please share them in the ‘Comments’ box. The Social Hub team will do their best to take them into account
As there is limited availability at The Social Hub, rooms are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.