On-campus teaching - Extended applications deadline
Posted on: June 11, 2020
On-campus teaching in September 2020
THPC will be open for on campus teaching in September 2020.
The college team is making all necessary preparations to start the year in such a way you will maximally benefit from physical presence. Both in learning and in student life. The College will continue to follow the so far successful approach of the Dutch government and the guidelines set by The Hague University of Applied Sciences. A safe and healthy learning environment for our students and staff remains the highest priority.
In case our new students would experience a longer-lasting effect of the virus in daily life, we will offer them online teaching and supporting technologies as an alternative teaching method. They can start from home if they are logistical matters do not allow them to travel. They can travel to the Netherlands once restrictions are lifted and join face to face at any point between September and December.
YOUR GUARANTEED START WITH US IN SEPTEMBER
Start your on campus programme in September
· Safe teaching environment is our priority
· All benefits of physical learning and life experience
· Hybrid teaching to manage social distancing – mix of face to face and online as appropriate
· All meaningful educational interaction to be face to face
· On campus interaction in smaller groups (indicative 15 students)
· Student support and campus facilities (library, sports, IT, food) open for you
Online learning from home in case you need to
· Start from your home if you are logistical matters do not allow you to travel
· Travel to the Netherlands once restrictions are lifted
· Join face to face at any point between September and December
Extended applications deadline 1 August 2020
We have more good news for our students! THPC will extend the application and visa deadline. Do you want to study with us next year? Apply via this link: thehaguepathway.nl/apply.
|Application deadline||Visa & payment deadline||Orientation||Classes start|
|1 August 2020||15 August 2020||14 September 2020||21 September 2020|